We will provide a FREE initial Medicaid eligibility consultation. Our services are available to anyone who needs help with
Florida Medicaid, whether you live in Florida or have relatives living in Florida. We will:
- Prepare and file your Medicaid application
- Schedule the Medicaid interview
- Prepare all documents required in your case.
- Attend the Medicaid interview and present the documents supporting eligibility on your behalf.
- Follow up the application and assist you with providing the required documents until we obtain a decision.
- Remain available, at no additional fee, to answer your questions on an ongoing basis both during and after Medicaid approval.
- B.S. (Magna cum Laude) John Carroll University, Cleveland Ohio. 1958
- J.D. Case-Western Reserve University School of Law Cleveland, Ohio, 1961
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Medicaid Pre-Planning - Asset Protection
- Medicaid Crisis Planning - Asset Protection
- Medicaid Applications
- Medicaid Hearings and Appeals
- Qualified Income Trusts
- Planning for Disability and Incapacity of Adults
- Special Needs Planning for Disabled Children and Grandchildren
- Special Needs Trust Planning for Personal Injury Settlements and Inheritances
- Probate/Estate Settlement and Trust Administration